Interested in our 3D-Printed products? We have partnered with our suppliers to offer you world-leading innovation in technology and design at the best price.
- Foodini is a 3D food printer + IoT (Internet of Things) new-generation kitchen appliance that promotes cooking with fresh, real ingredients.
- Made by Barcelona-based Natural Machines, the pioneer and leader in the 3D food printing category.
- The first 3D printer to print all types of foods from savory to sweet using fresh and real ingredients.
- Foodini ships with empty stainless steel food capsules. This open capsule design means that the consumer prepares and places fresh ingredients in Foodini, having total freedom and control over foods printed and in what form.
- User-friendly touchscreen, internal camera, and connectability to internet and other devices. Start printing immediately from many recipes freely available online– or easily make your own!
- Expands the creative possibilities for chefs by rapidly turning new ideas into unique, stunning and delicious dishes, which are then easy to replicate for multiple guests.
SIGMA 3D-PRINTER BY
- The BCN3D Sigma is a professional FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication) 3D printer able to print just about any object you can imagine, and with very high detail.
- Made in Barcelona, Spain, by BCN3D Technologies.
- IDEX (Independent Dual Extruder) system allows it to print without geometric limitations, offering the possibility to combine multiple existing techniques such as multimaterial, multicolor and support printing.
- Materials: Filament diameter 2.85 +/- 0.05 mm. Compatible Materials: PLA, ABS, PVA, HIPS, TPE. Colorfabb co-polyesters 0.4mm nozzle // 0.6mm nozzle. Colorfabb Specials (0.6mm nozzle).
- Software and Electrical Properties: Processing files software: Cura-BCN3D, Slic3r, Simplify3D. Operating systems: Windows, Mac, Linux. Supported files: STL, OBJ, AMF. Input: AC 84-240V, AC 3,6-1,3A, 50-60Hz. Output: 24V DC, 13A. Power consumption: 240W.
- Overall Sigma 3D-Printer dimensions 465mm x 440mm x 680mm (cables included). Shipping package dimensions 550mm x 550mm x 630mm. Shipping package weight 21kg.
- What Is In The Box: 1 x BCN3D Sigma 3D-Printer; 1x Tool Kit; 1x 3DLAC; 1x Quick Start Guide; 2x Colorfila Spool. (Note: 3DLAC not included in shippings to Greece, Ukraine or non-European countries due to air transporation safety regulations.)
- Delivery Time: 24 hours to most countries.
DELTA 20 40 3D-PRINTER
- The ideal 3D-printer: precise and reliable with every material.
- Professional, compact 3D-printer to create objects up to 40 cm height, with a closed room and heated plate.
- DeltaWASP is the new line of clean design 3D-printers. Hot pad, controlled temperature ambience, and amortized bowden guarantee a controlled shrink of the material and better results in the final print.
- Accurate and reliable on all materials with pieces up to 40 cm in height.
- Made in Massa Lombarda, Italy, by WASP.
- Delivery time: 4 weeks.